Thursday, October 15, 2009

Balloon Boy NOT Dead, Just Dumb

I'm going to speak for everyone when I say, that's it? Just like that? This stupid kid gets the whole country going, and then turns out to be hiding in a box in the attic. Has anyone seen this kid?


Balloon Boy in the Middle

I mean let's be real here. He's planning something in that very picture. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's safe, but I mean a search would have been cool, a search that maybe left the garage. Maybe I'm just too demanding.

Overall I hope this is a lesson for the parents. Your kid could have been in that morons, keep your stupid balloons deflated, or watch your freakin' kid.

PS to the parents- It costs $4,600 an hour for a Black Hawk Helicopter to fly, your son had one out for 3 hours. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment